Atul Vidyalaya aims to be an institute with a unique model of learning and grooming that instils confidence in students.
The school believes in absolute transparency with regard to its admission process:
- Prospective parents are requested to check the school website from time to time to ensure that they do not miss the dates.
- Admissions are based on the decision made by the Admission Committee. Preference is given to children of employees of Atul Ltd and its group companies and to siblings of students studying in the school.
- Recommendation | request letters regarding admission will lead to rejection of the application. Kindly do not meet the school authorities regarding such matters.
- The school does not accept any favours, by way of donations or capitation fees.
- The Admission Committee reserves its rights on issues regarding admission.